terms and conditions
- All prices quoted include GST.
- For events in the Sydney Metro Area, the delivery and set-up of most sculptures includes the use of a drip tray which we return to collect as arranged. Any lost or damaged tray must be paid for by the person ordering the ice sculpture.
- If the venue cannot find the tray when we return to collect it, you must pay for the tray and seek reimbursement from the venue.
- All ice sculptures must be paid for, in full, prior to delivery.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, cheque, money orders, cash or direct deposits. All payments on delivery must be cash.
- All pictures on this web site are an indication of design only. Of course we make every effort to ensure your ice sculpture is just what you imagined it would look like. However every hand carved ice sculpture is a unique work of art, and hand carved ice sculptures will vary from the pictures shown here.
Deposits are required as specified on the order form, and a cancellation fee will apply if the order is cancelled. If the order is cancelled before production has commenced, the cancellation fee will be 10% of the order value. If the order is a custom carving and production has already commenced at time of cancellation, the order must be paid for in full (excluding any delivery charges).